Monday, June 10, 2013

This Day


On Saturday, my husband and I attended a beautiful wedding.  At the beginning of the ceremony, the pastor said these beautiful words to the bride and groom, “This day was on God’s calendar.”  When I heard those words, my heart and my mind was instantly flooded with peace.  It was a reminder once again that God knows ALL of our days before one of them come to be!

Does your life seem mundane today?  May I encourage you that God has not forgotten you?  He is so intimately acquainted with our ways, that He even knows our thoughts afar off (Psalm 139).

Sometimes it is only after the events in our life occur, do we then CLEARLY see God’s loving Hand upon our life.

FATHER, thank you for valuing our life.  Thank You for reminding us that you are an intimate God. Please place Your Hand upon us and our precious families today.  Please remind my friends that if we were to count the precious thoughts you have towards us, it would outnumber the grains of sand.  I pray this in Jesus’ name, Amen.

“You have searched me, LORD, and you know me.  You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.  You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.” Psalm 139:1-3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment