Friday, June 7, 2013

A Stroke of Love

 
Dear friends, thank you for reading my blog.  I have a passion for encouraging women to trust God with all their hearts.  I believe in the power of prayer and the daily seeking of God’s will through the Word of God.  I love to tell others about the love and mercy of God.  At the tender age of three, I lost my father, and that left me with a deep longing in my heart for many years.  But at the age of thirty, by the grace of God, I accepted Christ as my LORD and Savior and entered into one of the greatest love affairs of my life...a relationship with my heavenly Father.  Ever since then, I have been passionate about sharing with everyone the great love that God has for them.  I love to encourage women to cast all their cares upon Him and to rest in the sovereign and warm embrace of the Almighty. 

I have been married to my husband, Guillermo, who swept me off my feet almost thirty years ago.  Guillermo and I have three lovely daughters named Natalie, Alexis and Julia who bring love, joy, laughter and lots of drama into our home :).
During those thirty years of marriage, I had an unexpected stroke that I wrote about in my book entitled, A Stroke of Love. 

1 comment:

  1. Jasmine, I ordered your book from Amazon and am looking forward to learning more about your "consuming love affair" with Jesus--the One who provides a continuous conduit to HIS Strength, Hope, and Healing.

    ReplyDelete