Monday, July 22, 2013

It Is Not About Defeat!!

“The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.” Ben Stein

The above is an amazing statement to make and it is very inspiring. There have been people in this life that have overcome significant odds when confronted with adversity. I have special people in my life that I have been inspired by and continue to be so inspired. The choices that people make during those times of adversity to focus on God, His love and His strength - make all the difference in the world in whether they succeed or withdraw. If we chose to withdraw, we holdback God's greatest victories for us and the opportunity to glorify His Name.

Please watch this short video below, as just one small example out of many of non-surrender. The young lady in the video, Heather Dorniden, shared this testimony, "I feel like the Lord just filled me up and gave me the opportunity to show what amazing things can happen through Him." 

May we not surrender in days of adversity.

May we get up when we fall.

May our focus be on Christ so we can finish strong!
 
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13


No comments:

Post a Comment