Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Enjoy HIS View

“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

I love how God encourages us in His Word! God not only tells us to fear not, but He tells us to not be dismayed. When someone is dismayed it means that one’s courage is broken down completely by sudden danger or trouble. God wants us to be reminded this day that His righteous right hand will uphold us! In other words, God will keep us from sinking!

The most important part of this scripture is to know this: God is with you!

I have attached a video of my oldest daughter's (Natalie) adventure when she skydived six months ago from 13,000 feet. Since Natalie was a young girl, I have consistently seen God release her from her fears and teach her, step by step, to trust Him more with each day that goes by. By His grace, He has developed my daughter to be a courageous daughter of the King and has shown her that He is worthy of ALL her trust! Just as her instructor and her skydived in  tandem, remember that God is always with and for us! 
 
What does God want you to trust Him with? Go ahead and take that leap of faith and enjoy and allow God to show you things from His point of view☺!


No comments:

Post a Comment