Monday, October 28, 2013

ALWAYS

"Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, Your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, Your justice like the great deep." Psalm 36:5-6

God’s faithfulness reaches to the skies! To be faithful means to be true to one’s word, promises or vows. It means reliable and trusted. God has promised to us that on EVERY OCCASION, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, He will ALWAYS be faithful to us! In fact the Bible says in 2 Timothy 2:13 - “If we are faithless, He remains faithful for He cannot disown Himself.”

This morning while walking my dog around our neighborhood lake, I ran into a friend who asked me how my weekend was. I responded by saying, “God was faithful.” Without hesitating she responded by saying, “Always”. May I remind you of what my friend reminded me of this morning? On every occasion, without exception, God will ALWAYS be faithful to you!

Whatever is on your heart today, remember....... the One who measures the ocean in the hollow of His Hand (Isaiah 40:12), will help you and will gird you with His strength! God has not forgotten you! Jesus will stay by your side and will never turn His back on you!

FATHER, thank you that even when we are faithless you remain faithful. We love You because You first loved us. Thank you for your unconditional love, for the strength you give us and for your never ending faithfulness to us. In Jesus Name I pray – Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment