Saturday, March 22, 2014

Looking K-C-A-B to Move FORWARD!

“If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your Hand will guide me, your right Hand will hold me fast.” Psalm 139:9-10

Have you ever taken the time to look back and see all of God’s faithfulness in your life?

Sometimes we can become discouraged or maybe even a little ungrateful because in our minds we are not where we thought we should be or we are not where we want to be or we have not accomplished the things that we have desired to accomplish.

I have found that if I take a few moments and look back on my life with a grateful heart, I see the long road that God has graciously allowed me to travel on.

I see the times that God has redirected me from the path that I thought was best.

I see all the precious people that God has lovingly placed along my path – people who have taught me, loved me, comforted me, prayed for me and encouraged me - people that I would not have otherwise met.

I see His light shining brightly in the times of my darkest moments to give me hope.

I see His grace covering all of my mistakes – from the smallest to the biggest!

I see how He used even the worst of trials to bring me to a place of peace.

When we are feeling discouraged and wondering if God has forgotten us, let’s look back and reflect on all the times that God has protected us, provided for us, guided us, sustained us, blessed us, healed us, trained us and loved us!

Now with grateful hearts and a renewed spirit, let’s continue to move FORWARD confidently, courageously and decisively knowing that God’s hand is upon us and that our best days are still before us!

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9




No comments:

Post a Comment